Important Contact Details

Updated: 12 July 2023

Key local commissioners

Controlled Drug Reporting

DBS Checks

DBS checks are provided by Hertfordshire County Council (HCC). Please contact  or by calling the admin team on 01438 844088 who will put you in contact with the right person to arrange this.

In addition, CPH strongly encourage that once you have received the updated DBS check from HCC, to then register for the update service online ( It is cheaper than renewing on a three yearly basis with no additional administration costs.  Please note there is a charge for this service.

Find your local ....

Temporary Suspension of Services

In the event of a temporary suspension, please use the following link to access the new ‘Annex 18 – Temporary suspension of services’ form NHS England » Pharmacy template forms. When filling out the form please ensure each part is completed and all appropriate boxes ticked.